*Picture taken circa 2004 after our black box final exam (random box of ingredients where you have 1 hr to complete a dish with specific requirements such as turning a potato *see #5)
I have come to the conclusion:
1.There's a good chance Nat and Lil Mam are going to kill me for putting this picture up.
2. There's a good chance I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning, look at this and think what was I thinking putting this picture up.
3. I realize I look like I'm 12, that was 6 years ago so in actuality I was 20 at the time.
4. Why am I the only one out of the three of us wearing that darn neck tie.
5. Who would ever want to eat a potato or mushroom that I handled for a good 5 minutes. (Hand carved into a swirl pattern or barrel shape)
6. Why did they make us wear checkered pants that rode up so high and were so tight I had to leave them unbottoned. It's culinary school, it's a given you'll gain 10lbs, who makes pants so small?
Banff Snowboard Trip
Christmas 2011- My nickname from the girls is Lola, when Nat traveled through Thailand she found a shirt in an outdoor market that said "Lola is turning 5, come celebrate, cake included!". I met Amanda and Natasha in Culinary School and they are still two of my greatest friends. Though we all live in different cities whenever we get together there's not a second to breathe as we catch up on life and talk about anything and everything to do with food. (Usually over a couple bottles of wine and good food). Can't wait for our next adventure!