Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bowen Island Getaway

Before the Christmas rush began some friends rented a house out on Bowen Island and how can you say no to that?
I'm not actually fishing, I just like casting and I'm pretty sure you can't catch anything in 5 cm deep water, but let's just pretend I am.

Perfect weather.

Just out watering the herbs! No, not really. There was supposed to be a herb garden but we couldn't find it, though being December might have had something to do with it.

Honestly, look at that view. Fully equipped kitchen, Bon Iver tuneage, crackling fireplace, glass of red, leave me there.

Small little grocery store, very few choices, 7 hungry people..


Easy easy, pasta and grilled meat.

Island contentment.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Looks like a wonderful getaway, Laura!